THE V CHANNEL is a start-up, nonprofit media company. We help parents and teachers inspire kids to be their “Best” by producing virtues-themed coloring pages and videos.
WHAT ARE VIRTUES?
Common to people of all cultures, ethnicities and beliefs, virtues are positive character traits that empower young and old alike to flourish as human beings.
CARING, COMPASSION, CONFIDENCE, COURAGE, DETERMINATION, FORGIVENESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, AND DOZENS MORE…
Virtues make the world a better place!
Crayola can help make the world a better place, one virtue at a time.
THE V CHANNEL PROPOSES A UNIQUE SOCIAL GOOD PROGRAM:
There are a gazillion coloring pages, but only “V”TOONS teach kids virtues and inspires them to be their “Best”.
To Parents and Teachers:
- Offer FREE “V”TOONS to Crayola’s social media followers to share with kids.
To Kids and Teens:
- Invite kids of all ages to submit their “Best” virtues-themed drawings and artwork using Crayola crayons, markers or colored pencils.
“Best” submissions will be produced as videos directed by professional and talented student filmmakers.
Click play button to watch 1:37 video.
Reasons to believe:
- Activates the “What If Virtues?” question in kids’ minds
- “Creatively-alive” and meaningful
- Simple and actionable
- Relevant and universal—who doesn’t want kids to be their “Best”?
Benefits to Crayola:
- Boosts social engagement
- Deepens consumers’ emotional connection with the Crayola brand
- Reinforces and expands “Create with Crayola” by engaging filmmakers
- Offers an authentic halo effect and positions Crayola as a leader in the social good space
Let’s have a meeting and discuss the possibilities!
Founder and Creative Director
Call or text 917-445-0102
Some characters featured in “V”TOONS are trademarks of entertainment and publishing companies. Rights and usage TBD. Creative Commons copyright permits “V”TOONS to be used for non-commercial purposes.
THE V CHANNEL is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation not affiliated with any religious or political organizations.