We all want to raise good kids. But making demands, bribing, pleading or threatening kids to “be good” doesn’t stick in the long-term. We have to take the time and teach our children how to be good.
It all begins with the Virtues from “A” to “Z”.
The V Channel (TVC) was created to help raise awesome kids. We aim to fill a market niche in today’s media by exploring the many choices facing youth, telling stories and producing original content that inspire kids of all ages to:
- Overcome adversity and achieve their goals and dreams
- Rise above negative influences to stay healthy and wholesome
- Be honest and trustworthy people in an often dishonest and deceitful world
LET’S BUILD THE FUTURE ON A FOUNDATION OF GOODNESS.
Just as we can teach a toddler to stack building blocks, we can teach kids the Virtues from “A” to “Z” and raise happy, healthy and resilient kids who have authentic self-esteem and confidence—kids who grow up to become adults that make responsible and ethical choices.
TOO MANY TEENS LACK POSITIVE GUIDANCE.
Many teens are left to explore social and emotional learning on their own. Youthful curiosity, insecurity and peer pressure, combined with pervasive media messages that glorify rebellion, alcohol, drugs, sex, crime and violence result in far too many teens suffering from the negative consequences of bad choices.
Teens want positive guidance to learn how to make responsible and moral choices, but they don’t want to be preached to or judged. TVC offers real world guidance based on nonreligious virtues that teens can identify with.
TVC’s Student Filmmaker Project encourages young writers and directors to explore the crucial issues facing youth, and to develop stories that model positive behavior without resorting to clichés and stereotypes.
TVC AIMS TO INSPIRE YOUTH TO:
- Choose peacefulness over violence and generosity rather than selfishness
- Speak the truth and stand up for justice
- Give love and attention to the people that matter to them
- Listen with compassion and help with kindness
- Have confidence and trust that they have the strength to cope with whatever happens in life
- Achieve goals and realize their dreams, but not at the expense of others
- And much more
TVC is redefining what being virtuous means.
After 25 years as a creative director, Scott left advertising to combine his communications expertise with his passion for parenting and coaching.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SCOTT >
STAY TUNED TO THE V CHANNEL.
The V Channel aspires to be the first Virtues-Driven Parenting Advice and Kid Self-Help Platform available in the media. Stay tuned as we seek a publishing deal and corporate sponsors.
For more information contact Scott Feraco.
©2018 THE V CHANNEL CORPORATION.