We both care about children.
Since 1978 Jofaz Transportation has been ensuring that children get to-and-from school safely.
I created The “V” Channel because I believe kids need all the help they can get to learn how to make the right choices in life.
PLEASE WATCH THE “V” CHANNEL INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Click play button to watch video
THE “V” CHANNEL AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM
Afterschool programs are a necessary investment to help kids flourish and keep them safe.
The “V” Channel Afterschool Program is a fun, interactive way for kids to learn the what, why and how of virtues.
Each program session begins with students watching an ORIGINAL “V” VIDEO. Inspired by teachable moments,“V”Videos are short movies that bring virtues to life. They are entertaining and educational ways to teach kids how virtues can be used at school and at home, and with their friends and teammates.
LIGHTS, CAMERA, VIRTUES! Sketching storyboards, writing scripts, acting and directing, students learn about movie-making while learning actionable ways to be the very best they can be!
LEARNING VIRTUES BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN KIDS:
- Self-discipline and confidence improves verbal, writing and reading skills
- Assertiveness and respect empowers boys and girls to make the right choices at school, at home and with their friends
- Caring and unity for better relationships with classmates, teachers and parents
- Promotes friendliness and peacefulness, reducing bullying and violence
- Creativity makes character development fun
- And much more!
REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP
The “V” Channel Afterschool Program has tremendous potential, however, we need funding to develop the program.
We respectfully and enthusiastically invite Jofaz Transportation to sponsor The “V” Channel After School Program.
Workbook, movie clapboard and tee shirt “Made Possible by Jofaz Transportation”
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- The “V” Channel is a 501c3 nonprofit organization recognized by the IRS. All financial contributions are tax-deductible.
- A highly visible credit line, “Made possible by the generous support of Jofaz Transportation” will enhance the reputation of your company among school administration, staff, parents and students.
- Positive PR exposure will strengthen relationships with OPT and Unions.
- Satisfaction of knowing your sponsorship will help to “promote the power of virtues” to NYC children
ESTIMATED 2015-16 BUDGET
$30,000 will enable us to fully develop and promote The “V” Channel After School Program:
- $2,000 for meetings and brainstorm sessions with students, teachers and parents
- $4,000 to develop and publish the Instructor’s Workbook
- $16,000 to produce 8 “V” Videos for middle school students
- $3,000 to promote the program to schools throughout the New York City
- $5,000 to build a proprietary website and ‘school-to-home’ social media network for students, teachers and parents
LET’S DISCUSS THE POSSIBILITIES
I would appreciate meeting with you personally to discuss the details of our proposal and the many ways Jofaz Transportation can sponsor The “V” Channel After School Program.
Call or text: 917.445.0102
About Scott Feraco: After 25 years as a creative director, Scott left the advertising business and combined his communications expertise with his passion for parenting and coaching. For the past three years he has been developing The “V” Channel, producing content and building a presentation website to exhibit the project’s concept and potential.
MORE ABOUT SCOTT >
©2015. THE “V” CHANNEL CORPORATION.