The V Channel is a start-up 501(c)(3) nonprofit education and entertainment media company in the social good space. We engage and inform parents, guardians, and educators—everyone who cares for children—about the positive impact virtues have on kids. Our creative team produces “V”TOONS Coloring Pages and “V”VIDEOS that inspire kids of all ages to be their “Best”.
CARING, COURAGE, CONFIDENCE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, AND DOZENS MORE…
Common to people of all cultures, ethnicities and beliefs, virtues from A-to-Z are life skills that empower young and old alike to flourish as human beings, both individually and collectively.
AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
Crayola can help make the world a better place, one virtue at a time!
There are gazillions of coloring pages available, but only “V”TOONS inspire kids to be their “Best”.
“V”TOONS include Disney Characters, Superheroes, Olympics, School Days and Say “NO!” to Bullying.
Click here to view Say “NO!” to Bullying sample pages >
Inspire your kids to be their “Best”.
- Offer FREE “V”TOONS print PDFs to parents and educators to share with kids and students
- Social media posts of colored “V”TOONS
FACEBOOK POST EXAMPLE:
Crayola invites kids to show their “Best”.
- National campaign inviting kids of all ages to submit their “Best” drawings and artwork using Crayola crayons, markers or colored pencils.
Selected submissions “Best” artwork will be produced as “V”VIDEOS directed by professional and talented student filmmakers.
Click play button to watch video.
POSSIBLE PRODUCING AND BRANDED CONTENT PARTNERS:
Reasons to believe:
- Positive and sincere
- Simple, fun and actionable
- Relevant and universal—who doesn’t want kids to be their “Best”?
- Crayola and virtues make the world a better place
Benefits to Crayola:
- Boosts engagement at little or no cost
- Deepens consumers, customers and Crayolians emotional relationship with the brand
- Reinforces and expands “Create with Crayola” by engaging content creators
- Positions Crayola as a leader in the social good space (Character Education)
Let’s discuss the possibilities!
Founder and Creative Director
Call or text 917-445-0102
The V Channel is not affiliated with any religious or political organizations.
“V”TOONS and “V”VIDEOS are trademarks of The V Channel Corporation.