THE V CHANNEL is a start-up, nonprofit education and entertainment media company. We help parents and teachers inspire kids to be their “Best” by producing virtues-themed coloring pages and videos.
WHAT ARE VIRTUES?
Common to people of all cultures, ethnicities and beliefs, virtues are positive character traits that empower young and old alike to flourish as human beings.
CARING, COURAGE, CONFIDENCE, COMPASSION, DETERMINATION, FORGIVENESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, AND DOZENS MORE…
“V”TOONS Coloring Pages:
There are gazillions of coloring pages, but only “V”TOONS Coloring Pages teach kids virtues and inspire them to be their “Best”.
“V”TOONS include Disney Characters, Superheroes, Historical Figures, Sports, Dance, Say “NO!” to Bullying and more.
EASY AS 1-2-3:
- Invite your kids to pick their favorite characters.
- Download and print the “V”TOONS Coloring Pages.
- Get out the crayons, markers or colored pencils and have fun coloring with your kids while reading about the virtues.
Display “V”TOONS where your kids will see them—on bedroom walls, the refrigerator door, or create a gallery in your home or classroom as a daily reminder that virtues empower kids to be their “Best”.
The V Channel proposes a Social Good campaign sponsored by Crayola.
Crayola can help make the world a better place, one virtue at a time.
To Parents and Teachers:
Inspire your kids to be their “Best”.
- Offer FREE “V”TOONS to Crayola’s social media followers
To Kids and Teens:
Show us your “Best” artwork.
- Invite kids of all ages to submit their “Best” virtues-themed drawings and artwork using Crayola crayons, markers or colored pencils.
- Selected submissions “Best” artwork will be produced as “V”VIDEOS directed by professional and talented student filmmakers.
Click play button to watch 1:38 video.
Reasons to believe:
- Positive and sincere
- Simple, fun and actionable
- Relevant and universal—who doesn’t want kids to be their “Best”?
- Crayola and virtues make the world a better place
Benefits to Crayola:
- Boosts engagement at little or no cost
- Deepens emotional relationship with the brand
- Reinforces and expands “Create with Crayola” by engaging filmmakers
- Positions Crayola as a leader in the social good space (Character Education)
Let’s discuss the possibilities!
Founder and Creative Director
Call or text 917-445-0102
The V Channel is not affiliated with any religious or political organizations.
“V”TOONS and “V”VIDEOS are trademarks of The V Channel Corporation.