WHAT IS CONFIDENCE?
Confidence is having faith in something or someone. It is a kind of trust. When you have self-confidence, you trust that you have what it takes to handle whatever happens. You feel sure of yourself and enjoy trying new things. When you are confident in others, you rely on them and confide in them.
WHY PRACTICE CONFIDENCE?
Without confidence, fears and doubts hold us back. We feel worried and uncertain, and afraid of making a mistake. With confidence, we try new things and learn all the time.
HOW DO YOU PRACTICE CONFIDENCE?
Practicing confidence is knowing you are worthwhile whether you win or lose, succeed or fail. You feel sure of yourself and gladly learn from your mistakes. You don’t allow doubt or fear to stop you. You try lots of new things and discover what you are best at. You think positively. You have confidence in life, trusting that all things work together for good.
What would Confidence look like if…
- Your friends invite you to play a game you have never played before?
- You are asked to give a speech in front of your class?
- You try out for a sport and don’t get picked?
- You did something that really upset your mother?
- You received a very low score on a math test?
- You see someone with lots of friends and wish you were on of them?
Congratulations! You are practicing Confidence when you…
- Remember that you are worthwhile whether you succeed or fail
- Are willing to try new things
- Discover your talents
- Learn from your mistakes
- Are free of worry
- Think positively
I am confident. I love to try new things and I give them the best I have to give. I appreciate my gifts. I welcome new possibilities.
STAY TUNED TO THE V CHANNEL
The V Channel is the only 100% Virtues-Driven Parenting and Kid Self-Improvement Platform available in the media today. Stay tuned as we seek a publishing deal and corporate sponsors.
For more information contact Scott Feraco.
© THE V CHANNEL